TimberWest Forest Corp. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "TimberWest Forest Corp. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "TimberWest Forest Corp."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "TimberWest Forest Corp." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "TimberWest Forest Corp."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
TimberWest Forest Corp., (TimberWest) is a timber and land management company, based in Canada. The company specializes in log distribution, real estate administration, forest management, forest inventory, and land use and timberland operations. The company also harvests and grows second-growth timber products such as Douglas fir, white pine, red cedar, and hemlock to customers in British Columbia and Northern Pacific Rim. It also carries out the real estate business through Couverdon in Vancouver. The company is owned by two leading Canadian pension funds, British Columbia Investment Management Corporation (bcIMC) and Public Sector Pension Investment Board (PSP Investments). TimberWest is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1 TimberWest Forest Corp. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 TimberWest Forest Corp. - Company Overview
- 1.2 TimberWest Forest Corp. - Business Description
- 1.3 TimberWest Forest Corp. - Major Products and Services
- 2 TimberWest Forest Corp. - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 TimberWest Forest Corp. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 TimberWest Forest Corp. - Strengths
- 2.3 TimberWest Forest Corp. - Weaknesses
- 2.4 TimberWest Forest Corp. - Opportunities
- 2.5 TimberWest Forest Corp. - Threats
- 3 TimberWest Forest Corp. - History
- 4 TimberWest Forest Corp. - Key Employees
- 5 TimberWest Forest Corp. - Key Employee Biographies
- 6 TimberWest Forest Corp. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 TimberWest Forest Corp. - Head Office
- 6.2 TimberWest Forest Corp. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: TimberWest Forest Corp. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: TimberWest Forest Corp. - History
- Table 3: TimberWest Forest Corp. - Key Employees
- Table 4: TimberWest Forest Corp. - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: TimberWest Forest Corp. - Locations