ThyssenKrupp AG (TKA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "ThyssenKrupp AG (TKA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "ThyssenKrupp AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "ThyssenKrupp AG" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "ThyssenKrupp AG"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
ThyssenKrupp AG (ThyssenKrupp) is a technology holding company. The company focuses on component technology, elevator technology, industrial solutions, materials services and steel business. The company manufactures ultra-thin packaging steel, high-strength lightweight steel, slewing bearings and electrical steel products. The company also offers production equipment for cell and battery production, elevator systems, valve control systems, mobile crushers and polylactic acids. It provides engineering, construction and installation services. The company caters to the needs of construction, engineering, mining, hospitality, transportation, chemical plants, refineries and other industries. The company comprises of 546 subsidiaries and 30 investments operating across 78 countries worldwide. ThyssenKrupp is headquartered in Essen, Germany.
- 1 ThyssenKrupp AG - Business Analysis
- 1.1 ThyssenKrupp AG - Company Overview
- 1.2 ThyssenKrupp AG - Business Description
- 1.3 ThyssenKrupp AG - Major Products and Services
- 2 ThyssenKrupp AG - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 ThyssenKrupp AG - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 ThyssenKrupp AG - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 ThyssenKrupp AG - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 ThyssenKrupp AG - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 ThyssenKrupp AG - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 ThyssenKrupp AG - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 ThyssenKrupp AG - Solvency
- 2.2.6 ThyssenKrupp AG - Valuation
- 2.3 ThyssenKrupp AG - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 ThyssenKrupp AG - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 ThyssenKrupp AG - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 ThyssenKrupp AG - Valuation
- 2.3.4 ThyssenKrupp AG - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.5 ThyssenKrupp AG - Liquidity
- 3 ThyssenKrupp AG - Recent Developments
- 4 ThyssenKrupp AG - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 ThyssenKrupp AG - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 ThyssenKrupp AG - Strengths
- 4.3 ThyssenKrupp AG - Weaknesses
- 4.4 ThyssenKrupp AG - Opportunities
- 4.5 ThyssenKrupp AG - Threats
- 5 ThyssenKrupp AG - Company Statement
- 6 ThyssenKrupp AG - History
- 7 ThyssenKrupp AG - Key Employees
- 8 ThyssenKrupp AG - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 ThyssenKrupp AG - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 ThyssenKrupp AG - Head Office
- 9.2 ThyssenKrupp AG - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Ratio Definitions
- 10.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: ThyssenKrupp AG - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: ThyssenKrupp AG - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: ThyssenKrupp AG - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: ThyssenKrupp AG - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: ThyssenKrupp AG - History
- Table 6: ThyssenKrupp AG - Key Employees
- Table 7: ThyssenKrupp AG - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: ThyssenKrupp AG - Subsidiaries
- Table 9: ThyssenKrupp AG - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: ThyssenKrupp AG - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: ThyssenKrupp AG - Financial Position
- Figure 3: ThyssenKrupp AG - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: ThyssenKrupp AG - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: ThyssenKrupp AG - Solvency
- Figure 6: ThyssenKrupp AG - Valuation
- Figure 7: ThyssenKrupp AG - Market Capitalization
- Figure 8: ThyssenKrupp AG - Efficiency
- Figure 9: ThyssenKrupp AG - Valuation
- Figure 10: ThyssenKrupp AG - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 11: ThyssenKrupp AG - Liquidity