Terreis SA (TERR) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Terreis SA (TERR) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Terreis SA"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Terreis SA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Terreis SA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Terreis SA (Terreis) is a real estate service provider. The company's services include real estate investment, property management, secured financing, real estate acquisition, and optimal and inexpensive management services. Its other services comprise property rental and leasing, real estate buying and selling, secured tertiary portfolio management, and low and diffuse tenant risk management services. Terreis also provides service contracting, non-strategic assets selling, asset management, accounting, financing, legal services, payroll services, investor relation services, and residential assets selling services. The company has operations in Clermont-Ferrand, Bordeaux, La Rochelle, Vienne, and Albertville, France. Terreis is headquartered in Paris, France.
- 1 Terreis SA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Terreis SA - Company Overview
- 1.2 Terreis SA - Major Products and Services
- 2 Terreis SA - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Terreis SA - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Terreis SA - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Terreis SA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Terreis SA - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Terreis SA - Solvency
- 2.2.4 Terreis SA - Valuation
- 2.3 Terreis SA - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Terreis SA - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Terreis SA - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Terreis SA - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.4 Terreis SA - Liquidity
- 3 Terreis SA - Recent Developments
- 4 Terreis SA - Key Employees
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Terreis SA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Terreis SA - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Terreis SA - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Terreis SA - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Terreis SA - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Terreis SA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Terreis SA - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Terreis SA - Solvency
- Figure 4: Terreis SA - Valuation
- Figure 5: Terreis SA - Market Capitalization
- Figure 6: Terreis SA - Efficiency
- Figure 7: Terreis SA - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 8: Terreis SA - Liquidity