Temex Resources Corp. (TME) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Temex Resources Corp. (TME) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Temex Resources Corp."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Temex Resources Corp." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Temex Resources Corp."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Temex Resources Corp. (Temex Resources) is a mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, and develops mineral resource properties. Its projects include Timmins Gold, Juby Gold, Gowganda Silver, Latchford Gold, and Webequie projects. Temex Resources' Timmins Gold project is located approximately 10 km to the prolific Timmins Gold Camp, northeastern Ontario, Canada and it comprises 45 patented and two unpatented claims and covering an area of 872 hectares and produces gold deposits. The company's Juby Gold project is located 15 km west?southwest of the town of Gowganda and 100 km south?southeast of Timmins within the Shining Tree covering an area of 14,423 acres and produces gold deposits. Its Gowganda Silver project is located three km northeast of the historic silver mining town of Gowganda covering an area of 533 acres and produces silver and cobalt deposits. The company's Latchford Gold project is located on the Brett Property, approximately 20 km south of Cobalt, Ontario and produces gold, silver, and cobalt deposits. Temex Resources is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- 1 Temex Resources Corp. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Temex Resources Corp. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Temex Resources Corp. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Temex Resources Corp. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Temex Resources Corp. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Temex Resources Corp. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Temex Resources Corp. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Temex Resources Corp. - Key Competitors
- 3 Temex Resources Corp. - Recent Developments
- 4 Temex Resources Corp. - Key Events
- 5 Temex Resources Corp. - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Temex Resources Corp. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Temex Resources Corp. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Temex Resources Corp. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Temex Resources Corp. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Temex Resources Corp. - Key Events
- Table 6: Temex Resources Corp. - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Temex Resources Corp. - Financial Position