The Techint Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "The Techint Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "The Techint Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "The Techint Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "The Techint Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
The Techint Group (Techint) is a diversified group operating in engineering and construction, steel, oil and gas, industrial plants, and healthcare businesses. The company operates through six companies: Tenaris, Ternium, Techint Engineering and Construction (Techint E&C), Tenova, Tecpetrol and Humanitas. Tenaris supplies steel tubes and related services; and Ternium is a supplier of flat and long steel products. Techint E&C provides design and construction services for oil and gas facilities, petrochemical plants, power plants and many others. Tenova provides leading technologies and capital goods for metal and mining industries; and Tecpetrol carries out the oil and gas exploration activities. Humanitas provides health services in Italy. The company, along with its subsidiaries, operates in North America, Western Europe, the Middle East and Asia-Oceania regions. Techint is headquartered in Milan, Italy.
- 1 The Techint Group - Business Analysis
- 1.1 The Techint Group - Company Overview
- 1.2 The Techint Group - Business Description
- 1.3 The Techint Group - Major Products and Services
- 2 The Techint Group - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 The Techint Group - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 The Techint Group - Strengths
- 2.3 The Techint Group - Weaknesses
- 2.4 The Techint Group - Opportunities
- 2.5 The Techint Group - Threats
- 3 The Techint Group - Company Statement
- 4 The Techint Group - History
- 5 The Techint Group - Key Employees
- 6 The Techint Group - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 The Techint Group - Head Office
- 6.2 The Techint Group - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: The Techint Group - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: The Techint Group - History
- Table 3: The Techint Group - Key Employees
- Table 4: The Techint Group - Subsidiaries