Tawana Resources NL (TAW) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Tawana Resources NL (TAW) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Tawana Resources NL"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Tawana Resources NL" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Tawana Resources NL"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Tawana Resources NL (Tawana Resources) is a mineral exploration company. The company explores and develops mineral properties in South Africa and Botswana. It explores for iron ore, gold and manganese. Tawana Resources undertakes projects, such as Mofe Creek Project, Avontuur Manganese Project, Orapa Project, Daniel Alluvial Project and Thabazimbi Iron Ore Project. The company's Mofe Creek Project is located in Liberia, West Africa that explores for iron ore. It also has interest in diamond assets in South Africa, Botswana and Australia. The company operates through its subsidiaries, such as Seolo Botswana (Pty) Ltd, Tawana Resources (Pty) Ltd, Tawana Liberia Inc and Kenema-Man Holdings Liberia Pty Ltd, among others. Tawana Resources is headquartered in Nedlands, Western Australia, Australia.
- 1 Tawana Resources NL - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Tawana Resources NL - Company Overview
- 1.2 Tawana Resources NL - Major Products and Services
- 2 Tawana Resources NL - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Tawana Resources NL - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Tawana Resources NL - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Tawana Resources NL - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Tawana Resources NL - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Tawana Resources NL - Key Competitors
- 3 Tawana Resources NL - Recent Developments
- 4 Tawana Resources NL - Key Events
- 5 Tawana Resources NL - Key Employees
- 6 Tawana Resources NL - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Tawana Resources NL - Head Office
- 6.2 Tawana Resources NL - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Tawana Resources NL - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Tawana Resources NL - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Tawana Resources NL - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Tawana Resources NL - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Tawana Resources NL - Key Events
- Table 6: Tawana Resources NL - Key Employees
- Table 7: Tawana Resources NL - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: Tawana Resources NL - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Tawana Resources NL - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Tawana Resources NL - Financial Position