Tanager Energy Inc. (MNI) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Tanager Energy Inc. (MNI) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Tanager Energy Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Tanager Energy Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Tanager Energy Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Tanager Energy Inc. (Tanager Energy) is a mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, extracts, and develops resource rick oil, natural gas, copper, zinc, gold, and molybdenum deposit properties in Canada. Its projects include Leduc D-3 B Pinnacle Reef, Burchell Lake, and Goldcreek projects. Tanager Energy's Leduc D-3 B Pinnacle Reef project is located within a prolific oil and gas production area in Central Alberta and produces oil and gas deposits. The company's Burchell Lake project is located 110 km from Thunder Bay in the central portion of the Shebandowan Gold Trend comprises 365 claim units covering an area of 5,980 hectares and produces gold, copper, and zinc deposits. It has operations in Alberta and Ontario, Canada. Tanager Energy is headquartered in Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada.
- 1 Tanager Energy Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Tanager Energy Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Tanager Energy Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Tanager Energy Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Tanager Energy Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Tanager Energy Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Tanager Energy Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 Tanager Energy Inc. - Solvency
- 2.3 Tanager Energy Inc. - Key Competitors
- 3 Tanager Energy Inc. - Recent Developments
- 4 Tanager Energy Inc. - Key Events
- 5 Tanager Energy Inc. - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Tanager Energy Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Tanager Energy Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Tanager Energy Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Tanager Energy Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Tanager Energy Inc. - Key Events
- Table 6: Tanager Energy Inc. - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Tanager Energy Inc. - Financial Position
- Figure 2: Tanager Energy Inc. - Solvency