Taku Gold Corp. (TAK) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Taku Gold Corp. (TAK) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Taku Gold Corp."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Taku Gold Corp." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Taku Gold Corp."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Taku Gold Corp. (Taku) is a mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores, and develops mineral exploration properties in North America. It explores for gold and silver. Taku's properties include TAG Gold-Silver property which is located in west of Atlin on Taku Arm of Tagish Lake and holds 26 claims covering 2,429 hectares; and White Gold District properties located in Yukon Territory, which has eight properties covering an area of 67,448 hectares. Its White Gold District properties comprise Rosebute property, Quartz property, Sulphur property, Montana property, Wounded Moose property, Bishop property, AM property, and Burnham property. Taku is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1 Taku Gold Corp. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Taku Gold Corp. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Taku Gold Corp. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Taku Gold Corp. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Taku Gold Corp. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Taku Gold Corp. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Taku Gold Corp. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Taku Gold Corp. - Key Competitors
- 3 Taku Gold Corp. - Recent Developments
- 4 Taku Gold Corp. - Key Events
- 5 Taku Gold Corp. - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Taku Gold Corp. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Taku Gold Corp. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Taku Gold Corp. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Taku Gold Corp. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Taku Gold Corp. - Key Events
- Table 6: Taku Gold Corp. - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Taku Gold Corp. - Financial Position