Takada Corporation Ltd. (1966) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Takada Corporation Ltd. (1966) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Takada Corporation Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Takada Corporation Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Takada Corporation Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Takada Corporation Ltd. (Takada Corporation) is a construction service provider. The company's business activities include plant business and equipment business. Its plant business operates in the design, production, installation, piping, electric construction, instrumentation, maintenance, and repair services. Takada Corporation offers its services to steel, chemicals, petroleum, gas, electricity, nuclear power, marine development, automobiles, communications, new materials, bio-technology, electronics, glass, food, medical and logistics, water and waste treatment facilities, and pollution control facilities. The company's equipment business manufactures semiconductor equipment for production in the electronics field. It also provides civil engineering, construction, electrical, earthwork, piping, steel structure construction, industry machinery installation, and water facilities construction services. It caters its services to steel, oil and petrochemical, electric field instrumentation, nuclear power and electronics industries. Takada Corporation is headquartered in Kitakyushu, Japan.