Taiyuan Heavy Industry Co., Ltd. - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Taiyuan Heavy Industry Co., Ltd. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Taiyuan Heavy Industry Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Taiyuan Heavy Industry Co., Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Taiyuan Heavy Industry Co., Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Taiyuan Heavy Industry Co., Ltd. (Taiyuan) is a manufacturer of industrial machinery. The company's product portfolio includes excavators, crusher, bulldozers, conveyors, belt wagon, hopper car and cable reel car, heavy duty cranes, rolling equipment, extrusion presses, and coke oven equipment. It also offers dry quenching lifters, wind turbines, gasifiers, wheels and axles, wheelsets, heavy-duty gearboxes, forgings and castings, launch towers, stage equipment, drilling rigs, and impact hammer. Furthermore, it provides designing, installation, testing, training services, engineering, procurement and construction, and consulting services. The company's products are used in metallurgical, transportation, aerospace, mining, energy, environmental protection, chemical, rail, and ship building industries. It has two manufacturing facilities in Taiyuan, and Binhai in China. Taiyuan exports its products to 40 countries including India, Peru, Australia, Mongolia, Chile, South Africa, Hong Kong, Germany, Russia, and Australia. The company is a subsidiary of Taiyuan Heavy Machinery Group Co., Ltd. Taiyuan is headquartered in Taiyuan, Shanxi, China.