Systemair AB (SYSR) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Systemair AB (SYSR) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Systemair AB"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Systemair AB" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Systemair AB"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Systemair AB (Systemair) is a ventilation products manufacturer and marketer. The company's products portfolio includes fans and accessories, air handling units, air distribution products, chillers, fire safety products, air curtains and fan heaters, garage ventilation, and tunnel ventilation products. It provides its products to residential ventilation, healthcare, air conditioning, industrial, energy efficient ventilation, and tunnels and metros sectors. Systemair operates its manufacturing plants in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Lithuania, Slovenia, Germany, Italy, Slovakia, Canada, Spain, the Netherlands, Turkey, India, Malaysia and the US. The company caters to ventilation contractors, and distributors of ventilation and electrical products. It operates through its subsidiaries in several countries across Europe, the Americas, the Middle East, Asia, and South Africa. Systemair is headquartered in Skinnskatteberg, Sweden.