Synchrony Financial : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Synchrony Financial : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Synchrony Financial"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Synchrony Financial" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Synchrony Financial"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Synchrony Financial is a consumer financing company. The company operates through a partner-centric, business-to-business model and provides a range of credit products through programs developed in association with its partners including national and regional retailers, healthcare service providers, local merchants, buying groups, manufacturers and industry associations. Its portfolio of products includes private label credit cards, co-branded credit cards, small and medium-sized business credit products, debt cancellation products and installment loans. The company offers its credit products primarily through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Synchrony Bank. Synchrony Bank offers a range of Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) insured deposit products such as savings accounts, money market accounts, individual retirement accounts and certificates of deposit. Through these products the company serves its clientele comprising businesses, healthcare providers and retail customers. Synchrony Financial is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, the US.
- 1 Synchrony Financial - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Synchrony Financial - Company Overview
- 1.2 Synchrony Financial - Business Description
- 1.3 Synchrony Financial - Major Products and Services
- 2 Synchrony Financial - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Synchrony Financial - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Synchrony Financial - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Synchrony Financial - Total Income and Net Profit Margin
- 2.2.2 Synchrony Financial - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Synchrony Financial - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Synchrony Financial - Valuation
- 2.3 Synchrony Financial - Key Competitors
- 3 Synchrony Financial - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Synchrony Financial - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Synchrony Financial - Recent Developments
- 5 Synchrony Financial - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Synchrony Financial - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Synchrony Financial - Strengths
- 5.3 Synchrony Financial - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Synchrony Financial - Opportunities
- 5.5 Synchrony Financial - Threats
- 6 Synchrony Financial - Company Statement
- 7 Synchrony Financial - History
- 8 Synchrony Financial - Key Employees
- 9 Synchrony Financial - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 Synchrony Financial - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 Synchrony Financial - Head Office
- 10.2 Synchrony Financial - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Synchrony Financial - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Synchrony Financial - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Synchrony Financial - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Synchrony Financial - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Synchrony Financial - History
- Table 6: Synchrony Financial - Key Employees
- Table 7: Synchrony Financial - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Synchrony Financial - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Synchrony Financial - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Synchrony Financial - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Synchrony Financial - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Synchrony Financial - Valuation