Symphony Ltd : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Symphony Ltd : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Symphony Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Symphony Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Symphony Ltd"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Symphony Limited (Symphony) is a provider of air cooling solutions for domestic and industrial customers worldwide. Its product offerings include residential air coolers, packaged air coolers and industrial air coolers. The company's industrial air coolers are designed for commercial and industrial applications in large facilities. Its residential air coolers are ideal for residences, offices, showrooms and shops. Packaged air coolers are ideal for medium sized spaces that fall between residential and large commercial spaces. The company markets its products in the North America, South America, Asia, Africa and Europe. Its products are sold in leading retail stores such as Walmart, Carrefour, Lowes, Sears, Singer, Home Depot and Costco. The company has a manufacturing facility for residential air coolers in India and for central air cooling solutions in Mexico. It operates offices in India, the US and Mexico. Symphony is headquartered in Ahmadabad, Gujarat, India.
- 1 Symphony Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Symphony Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Symphony Ltd - Business Description
- 1.3 Symphony Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Symphony Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Symphony Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Symphony Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Symphony Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Symphony Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Symphony Ltd - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Symphony Ltd - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Symphony Ltd - Valuation
- 2.3 Symphony Ltd - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Symphony Ltd - Efficiency
- 2.3.2 Symphony Ltd - Valuation
- 2.3.3 Symphony Ltd - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 3 Symphony Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Symphony Ltd - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Symphony Ltd - Strengths
- 3.3 Symphony Ltd - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Symphony Ltd - Opportunities
- 3.5 Symphony Ltd - Threats
- 4 Symphony Ltd - Company Statement
- 5 Symphony Ltd - History
- 6 Symphony Ltd - Key Employees
- 7 Symphony Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 Symphony Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Symphony Ltd - Head Office
- 8.2 Symphony Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Ratio Definitions
- 9.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Symphony Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Symphony Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Symphony Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 4: Symphony Ltd - History
- Table 5: Symphony Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 6: Symphony Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 7: Symphony Ltd - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Symphony Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Symphony Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Symphony Ltd - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Symphony Ltd - Solvency
- Figure 5: Symphony Ltd - Valuation
- Figure 6: Symphony Ltd - Efficiency
- Figure 7: Symphony Ltd - Valuation
- Figure 8: Symphony Ltd - Turnover – Inventory and Asset