Swedbank AB (SWED A) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Swedbank AB (SWED A) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Swedbank AB"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Swedbank AB" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Swedbank AB"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Swedbank AB (Swedbank) is a banking and financial services provider. The bank, together with its subsidiaries, offers a range of financial products and services such as savings accounts, credit and debit cards, mortgages, financial planning, investment advice, pension products and asset management. It also provides risk assurance solutions including life insurance, accident insurance, health insurance and hospitalization insurance. The bank also provides cash management, financing, corporate finance, securities services, currency exchange and brokerage services to corporate customers. It also offers custody, trade finance, relationship management, and capital markets services to the banks and financial institutions. Swedbank provides mobile, telephone, and Internet banking services. The bank serves private and corporate customers through its diversified network of branches, representative offices in Sweden, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Finland, Norway, Denmark, the US, China and South Africa. Swedbank is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.