The Swan Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "The Swan Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "The Swan Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "The Swan Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "The Swan Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
The Swan Group (Swan Group) is an insurance provider. The group, through its subsidiaries, offers a wide range of life and non-life insurance products to individuals and corporate customers. Its offerings include motor insurance, marine insurance, engineering insurance, property insurance, home insurance, medical insurance, health insurance, travel insurance, personal accident insurance, liability insurance, life insurance, retirement and pension plans, and linked long-term insurance. In addition, the group provides services such as stock brokerage, insurance brokerage, investment management, wealth management, pension administration and collective investment scheme management services. Its operations span across Mauritius, Madagascar, Seychelles, Reunion Island and South Africa. Swan Group is headquartered in Port Louis, Mauritius.
- 1 The Swan Group - Business Analysis
- 1.1 The Swan Group - Company Overview
- 1.2 The Swan Group - Business Description
- 1.3 The Swan Group - Major Products and Services
- 2 The Swan Group - Recent Developments
- 3 The Swan Group - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 The Swan Group - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 The Swan Group - Strengths
- 3.3 The Swan Group - Weaknesses
- 3.4 The Swan Group - Opportunities
- 3.5 The Swan Group - Threats
- 4 The Swan Group - Company Statement
- 5 The Swan Group - History
- 6 The Swan Group - Key Employees
- 7 The Swan Group - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 The Swan Group - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 The Swan Group - Head Office
- 8.2 The Swan Group - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: The Swan Group - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: The Swan Group - History
- Table 3: The Swan Group - Key Employees
- Table 4: The Swan Group - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: The Swan Group - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: The Swan Group - Locations