Sunrise Coal LLC : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Sunrise Coal LLC : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sunrise Coal LLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Sunrise Coal LLC" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Sunrise Coal LLC"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Sunrise Coal LLC (Sunrise Coal) is a coal mining company. The company is involved in developing coal reserves in the Illinois Basin. It operates the Carlisle mine, Oaktown 1, Oaktown 2, Ace in the Hole mine and War Eagle mine in Indiana and Bulldog Reserve in Illinois. The company caters to the electric power generation industry. Key customers of the company include Indianapolis Power & Light, Hoosier Energy, Duke Energy, NIPSCO and Santee Cooper, Richmond Power and Light and Jacksonville Electric Authority. The company operates as a subsidiary of Hallador Energy Company. Sunrise Coal is headquartered in Terre Haute, Indiana, the US.
- 1 Sunrise Coal LLC - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Sunrise Coal LLC - Company Overview
- 1.2 Sunrise Coal LLC - Business Description
- 1.3 Sunrise Coal LLC - Major Products and Services
- 2 Sunrise Coal LLC - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Sunrise Coal LLC - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Sunrise Coal LLC - Strengths
- 2.3 Sunrise Coal LLC - Weaknesses
- 2.4 Sunrise Coal LLC - Opportunities
- 2.5 Sunrise Coal LLC - Threats
- 3 Sunrise Coal LLC - Company Statement
- 4 Sunrise Coal LLC - History
- 5 Sunrise Coal LLC - Key Employees
- 6 Sunrise Coal LLC - Key Employee Biographies
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Sunrise Coal LLC - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Sunrise Coal LLC - History
- Table 3: Sunrise Coal LLC - Key Employees
- Table 4: Sunrise Coal LLC - Key Employee Biographies