Sunridge Gold Corp. (SGC) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Sunridge Gold Corp. (SGC) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sunridge Gold Corp."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Sunridge Gold Corp." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Sunridge Gold Corp."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Sunridge Gold Corp. (Sunridge Gold) is a mineral exploration and mining company. The company acquires, explores, and develops base metals properties in Eritrea. It explores for gold, copper, zinc, and silver. Sunridge Gold explores three exploration licenses located near Asmara in Eritrea, Northeast Africa. The company's Asmara Project holds exploration licenses comprising the Medrizien exploration license including Emba Derho Copper-Zinc-Gold deposit and Kodadu Gold deposit; the Adi Nefas exploration license such as Adi Nefas Zinc-Copper-Gold VMS deposit and Gupo Gold deposits; and the Debarwa exploration license including Debarwa Copper-Gold deposit and Adi Rassi Copper-Gold deposit. Its Adi Rassi deposits and Debarwa deposit are on the southern part of the licenses. Sunridge Gold is headquartered in White Rock, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1 Sunridge Gold Corp. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Sunridge Gold Corp. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Sunridge Gold Corp. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Sunridge Gold Corp. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Sunridge Gold Corp. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Sunridge Gold Corp. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Sunridge Gold Corp. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Sunridge Gold Corp. - Key Competitors
- 3 Sunridge Gold Corp. - Recent Developments
- 4 Sunridge Gold Corp. - Key Events
- 5 Sunridge Gold Corp. - Key Employees
- 6 Sunridge Gold Corp. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Sunridge Gold Corp. - Head Office
- 6.2 Sunridge Gold Corp. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Sunridge Gold Corp. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Sunridge Gold Corp. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Sunridge Gold Corp. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Sunridge Gold Corp. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Sunridge Gold Corp. - Key Events
- Table 6: Sunridge Gold Corp. - Key Employees
- Table 7: Sunridge Gold Corp. - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Sunridge Gold Corp. - Financial Position