Strabag AG (STB1) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Strabag AG (STB1) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Strabag AG"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Strabag AG" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Strabag AG"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Strabag AG (STRABAG), a subsidiary of Strabag SE, is a construction service provider. The company's services portfolio includes road construction, construction of flight operation areas, mastic asphalt, channel construction, sports and leisure facilities, environmental and building materials, dam and water conservancy asphalt, railway construction, and civil engineering services. It offers infrastructure construction, project development, design and planning, and environmental technology services. The company also constructs and develops highways, bridges, petrol stations, pipelines, and dams. Its projects include Airbus Bremen, Detmolder road in Bielefeld, Trammplatz Hannover, AOK stadium, and Sports Facilities Wuppertal, among others. STRABAG is headquartered in Cologne, Germany.
- 1 Strabag AG - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Strabag AG - Company Overview
- 1.2 Strabag AG - Major Products and Services
- 2 Strabag AG - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Strabag AG - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Strabag AG - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Strabag AG - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Strabag AG - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Strabag AG - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Strabag AG - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Strabag AG - Solvency
- 2.2.6 Strabag AG - Valuation
- 2.3 Strabag AG - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Strabag AG - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Strabag AG - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Strabag AG - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 3 Strabag AG - Recent Developments
- 4 Strabag AG - Key Events
- 5 Strabag AG - Key Employees
- 6 Strabag AG - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Strabag AG - Head Office
- 6.2 Strabag AG - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Strabag AG - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Strabag AG - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Strabag AG - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Strabag AG - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Strabag AG - Key Events
- Table 6: Strabag AG - Key Employees
- Table 7: Strabag AG - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Strabag AG - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Strabag AG - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Strabag AG - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Strabag AG - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Strabag AG - Solvency
- Figure 6: Strabag AG - Valuation
- Figure 7: Strabag AG - Market Capitalization
- Figure 8: Strabag AG - Efficiency
- Figure 9: Strabag AG - Turnover – Inventory and Asset