State Street Corporation (STT) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "State Street Corporation (STT) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "State Street Corporation"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "State Street Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "State Street Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
State Street Corporation (SSC) is a provider of financial services to institutional investors across the world. The company offers a range of investment services including investment management, investment research and trading services. Its offerings include custody, recordkeeping, daily pricing and administration, shareholder services, foreign exchange, brokerage and other trading services, deposit and short-term investment facilities, loan and lease financing, securities finance, investment manager and alternative investment manager operations outsourcing, and performance, and risk and compliance analytics. SSC provides investment management advisory services and exchange-traded funds. The company's client base includes mutual funds, corporate and public retirement plans, collective investment funds and other investment pools, foundations, endowments, insurance companies and investment managers. It operates in the US, Canada, China, France, Germany, Japan, Luxembourg, South Africa, Switzerland, the UK, the Netherlands, Poland, Ireland, Italy, Australia and Channel Islands. SSC is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, the US.