The Standard Bank of South Africa Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "The Standard Bank of South Africa Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "The Standard Bank of South Africa Limited"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "The Standard Bank of South Africa Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "The Standard Bank of South Africa Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
The Standard Bank of South Africa Limited (SBSA) is a banking services provider. The bank, through its subsidiaries, offers a wide array of personal, business, corporate and investment banking products and services to its customers. The key products offered by the bank includes credit cards, debit cards, deposit accounts, current accounts, saving accounts, investment accounts, investment deposits, transaction accounts, Insurance solutions, business mortgage, overdraft loans and business loans. The services portfolio of the bank includes electronic banking, transactional banking, asset management, wealth management and private banking, internet banking, financial planning, ATM services, investment solutions, trust and fiduciary solutions, specialized lending solutions and advisory services. SBSA provides its financial services to individual customers, small and medium sized enterprises. The bank has operations in Argentina, the US, China, Hong Kong, Isle of Man, Jersey, the UAE, the UK, Angola, Botswana, Congo, Ohama, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe. SBSA is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa.