Sparebanken Vest (SVEG) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Sparebanken Vest (SVEG) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sparebanken Vest"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Sparebanken Vest" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Sparebanken Vest"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Sparebanken Vest (Sparebanken) is a bank which offers private banking and business banking products and services. The company's private banking products include checking accounts, savings accounts, youth accounts, deposit accounts, fixed rate deposit, money market funds, bond, equity funds, personal loans, mortgage, auto insurance, boat and recreation insurance, and death insurance, among others. Its business banking products comprise business checking and savings accounts, business loans, and business insurance. The company also offers cash management, online banking, and mobile banking services. It has operations across Norway. Sparebanken is headquartered in Bergen, Norway.
- 1 Sparebanken Vest - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Sparebanken Vest - Company Overview
- 1.2 Sparebanken Vest - Major Products and Services
- 2 Sparebanken Vest - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Sparebanken Vest - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Sparebanken Vest - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Sparebanken Vest - Total Income and Net Profit Margin
- 2.2.2 Sparebanken Vest - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Sparebanken Vest - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Sparebanken Vest - Valuation
- 2.3 Sparebanken Vest - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Sparebanken Vest - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Sparebanken Vest - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Sparebanken Vest - Valuation
- 3 Sparebanken Vest - Recent Developments
- 4 Sparebanken Vest - Key Events
- 5 Sparebanken Vest - Key Employees
- 6 Sparebanken Vest - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Sparebanken Vest - Head Office
- 6.2 Sparebanken Vest - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Sparebanken Vest - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Sparebanken Vest - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Sparebanken Vest - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Sparebanken Vest - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Sparebanken Vest - Key Events
- Table 6: Sparebanken Vest - Key Employees
- Table 7: Sparebanken Vest - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Sparebanken Vest - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Sparebanken Vest - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Sparebanken Vest - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Sparebanken Vest - Valuation
- Figure 5: Sparebanken Vest - Market Capitalization
- Figure 6: Sparebanken Vest - Efficiency
- Figure 7: Sparebanken Vest - Valuation