- 1 South32 Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 South32 Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 South32 Limited - Business Description
- 1.3 South32 Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 South32 Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 South32 Limited - Three Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 South32 Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 South32 Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 South32 Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 South32 Limited - Solvency
- 2.2.4 South32 Limited - Valuation
- 2.3 South32 Limited - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 South32 Limited - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 South32 Limited - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 South32 Limited - Liquidity
- 3 South32 Limited - Recent Developments
- 4 South32 Limited - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 South32 Limited - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 South32 Limited - Strengths
- 4.3 South32 Limited - Weaknesses
- 4.4 South32 Limited - Opportunities
- 4.5 South32 Limited - Threats
- 5 South32 Limited - History
- 6 South32 Limited - Key Employees
- 7 South32 Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 South32 Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 South32 Limited - Head Office
- 8.2 South32 Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Ratio Definitions
- 9.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: South32 Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: South32 Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: South32 Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: South32 Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: South32 Limited - History
- Table 6: South32 Limited - Key Employees
- Table 7: South32 Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: South32 Limited - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: South32 Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: South32 Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: South32 Limited - Solvency
- Figure 4: South32 Limited - Valuation
- Figure 5: South32 Limited - Market Capitalization
- Figure 6: South32 Limited - Efficiency
- Figure 7: South32 Limited - Liquidity
South32 Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "South32 Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "South32 Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "South32 Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "South32 Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
South32 Limited (South32) is a diversified metals and mining company. The company has asset portfolio of alumina, bauxite, aluminium, manganese, nickel, thermal and metallurgical coal, silver, lead and zinc mines. The company's key projects include Worsley Alumina, South Africa Energy Coal, Illawarra Metallurgical Coal, Cerro Matoso, and Cannington. The company has operations in Australia, Mozambique, Colombia, South Africa and Brazil. In FY2014, the company produced 5.2 Mt of alumina, 1.1 Mt of aluminium, 31.9 Mt of thermal coal and 6.0 Mt of metallurgical coal. In May 2015, the company demerged from the BHP Billiton Group. South32 is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.