South Indian Bank Ltd. (SOUTHBANK) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "South Indian Bank Ltd. (SOUTHBANK) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "South Indian Bank Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "South Indian Bank Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "South Indian Bank Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
South Indian Bank Ltd. (SIB) is a bank which offers personal banking, business banking, and NRI banking products and services. The company's personal banking products include personal deposit, savings, term deposit, unclaimed deposit, inoperative accounts; personal, vehicle, home, gold, educational, agricultural, flexi, and OTS loans, mutual funds, and life, health, general, online, and ECGC insurance products. Its business banking products comprise business, normal, premium, CD smart, and general premium accounts, and ATM and shopping cards. SIB's NRI banking products include NRE and NRO rupee accounts, foreign currency deposits, and personal, pravasi swagat, and flexi loans. The company offers services such as money transfers, demat services, cash management, direct debit, pension services, loan proposals, domestic and international financing, value added services, payment collection, e-filling, online trading, financial services, and online, mobile, and internet banking, among others. It operates through its 828 branches across India. SIB is headquartered in Thrissur, Kerala, India.