Sohar Aluminium LLC : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Sohar Aluminium LLC : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sohar Aluminium LLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Sohar Aluminium LLC" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Sohar Aluminium LLC"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Sohar Aluminium LLC (Sohar) is a one of the largest smelters in the Middle East region. Sohar is jointly owned by Oman Oil Company, Dhabi National Energy Company PJSC - TAQA and Rio Tinto Alcan. The company has the world's longest single potline at 1.2km long. The smelter produces metals in three forms: ingots (23.7kg), sows (700kg) and hot metal used by local downstream partners to reduce energy consumption in subsequent processing. The company has an annual production capacity of 360,000 metric tonnes (mt) per annum or 3,000kg per pot, per day. Sohar is headquartered in Sohar, Sultanate of Oman.
- 1 Sohar Aluminium LLC - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Sohar Aluminium LLC - Company Overview
- 1.2 Sohar Aluminium LLC - Business Description
- 1.3 Sohar Aluminium LLC - Major Products and Services
- 2 Sohar Aluminium LLC - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Sohar Aluminium LLC - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Sohar Aluminium LLC - Strengths
- 2.3 Sohar Aluminium LLC - Weaknesses
- 2.4 Sohar Aluminium LLC - Opportunities
- 2.5 Sohar Aluminium LLC - Threats
- 3 Sohar Aluminium LLC - Company Statement
- 4 Sohar Aluminium LLC - History
- 5 Sohar Aluminium LLC - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Sohar Aluminium LLC - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Sohar Aluminium LLC - History
- Table 3: Sohar Aluminium LLC - Key Employees