Simplex Infrastructures Limited (SIMPLEXINF) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Simplex Infrastructures Limited (SIMPLEXINF) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Simplex Infrastructures Limited"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Simplex Infrastructures Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Simplex Infrastructures Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Simplex Infrastructures Limited (Simplex) is a construction service provider. The company operates through its business segments, such as ground engineering; roads, railways and bridges; buildings, industry, power and transmission, marine, and urban infra. Its ground engineering segment offers pre-cast piling, jointed piling, cast-in-situ, driven and bored piling, soil investigation, soil compaction, diaphragm walls, grouting, and stone columns. Simplex roads, railways and bridges segment constructs rail tracks, station buildings, bridges and culverts. The company's building segment offers design and construction of high-rise infrastructure, comprising - multi-storeyed residential towers, institutional and IT buildings, hotels, hospitals and mass housing projects. Its industrial segment constructs industrial structures such as steel and power plants. The company's power and transmission division offers construction of power stations, thermal power plants and combined cycle power plants, and installation of turbo-generator foundations. Its marine division works on various marine construction projects, such as construction of ports and harbors, wharves, breakwaters, jetties and quays. The company caters to Transport, Energy and Power, Mining, Buildings, Marine, and Real Estate, among other industries. Simplex is headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal, India.