Signature Bank (SBNY) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Signature Bank (SBNY) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Signature Bank"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Signature Bank" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Signature Bank"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Signature Bank is a bank which offers personal banking and business banking products and services. The company's personal banking products include checking accounts, savings accounts, money market accounts, credit cards, residential lending, mortgages, personal insurance, and personal lines of credit. Its business banking products comprise business checking accounts, commercial lending, trade finance, business credit cards, commercial cards, SBA loans, and business insurance. Signature Bank offers services such as wealth management, asset management, brokerage services, retirement plans, estate planning, cash management, payables management, receivables management, and online banking. The company operates in Brooklyn, Staten Island, New York, Great Neck, New Rochelle, Garden City, Long Island City, and Brooklyn, the US. Signature Bank is headquartered in New York, the US.
- 1 Signature Bank - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Signature Bank - Company Overview
- 1.2 Signature Bank - Major Products and Services
- 2 Signature Bank - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Signature Bank - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Signature Bank - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Signature Bank - Total Income and Net Profit Margin
- 2.2.2 Signature Bank - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Signature Bank - Valuation
- 2.3 Signature Bank - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Signature Bank - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Signature Bank - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Signature Bank - Valuation
- 3 Signature Bank - Recent Developments
- 4 Signature Bank - Key Events
- 5 Signature Bank - Key Employees
- 6 Signature Bank - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Signature Bank - Head Office
- 6.2 Signature Bank - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Signature Bank - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Signature Bank - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Signature Bank - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Signature Bank - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Signature Bank - Key Events
- Table 6: Signature Bank - Key Employees
- Table 7: Signature Bank - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: Signature Bank - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Signature Bank - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Signature Bank - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Signature Bank - Valuation
- Figure 4: Signature Bank - Market Capitalization
- Figure 5: Signature Bank - Efficiency
- Figure 6: Signature Bank - Valuation