Sierra Metals Inc. (DIB) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Sierra Metals Inc. (DIB) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sierra Metals Inc."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Sierra Metals Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Sierra Metals Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Sierra Metals Inc. (Sierra Metals) is a mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, and develops copper, gold, silver, lead, zinc, base metals, precious metals, and other mineral properties. Its projects include Yauricocha, Bolivar, and Cusi projects. Sierra Metals' Yauricocha mine project is located approximately 12 km west of the Continental Divide and 60 km south of the Pachacayo railway station in the Alis district, Yauyos Province, Department of Lima covering an area of 19,200 hectares and produces silver, lead, zinc, copper, and gold deposits. The company's Bolivar mine project is located approximately 255 km southwest of Chihuahua in the municipality of Urique and 1,250 km northwest of Mexico City covering an area of 6,616 hectares and produces copper, silver, and gold deposits. Its Cusi mine project is located within the municipality of Cusihuiriachic in the central portion of Chihuahua State, Mexico covering an area of 11,319 hectares and produces silver and lead deposits. The company has operations in Canada, Peru, and Mexico. Sierra Metals is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1 Sierra Metals Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Sierra Metals Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Sierra Metals Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Sierra Metals Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Sierra Metals Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Sierra Metals Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Sierra Metals Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Sierra Metals Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Sierra Metals Inc. - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Sierra Metals Inc. - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Sierra Metals Inc. - Valuation
- 2.3 Sierra Metals Inc. - Key Competitors
- 3 Sierra Metals Inc. - Recent Developments
- 4 Sierra Metals Inc. - Key Events
- 5 Sierra Metals Inc. - Key Employees
- 6 Sierra Metals Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Sierra Metals Inc. - Head Office
- 6.2 Sierra Metals Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Sierra Metals Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Sierra Metals Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Sierra Metals Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Sierra Metals Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Sierra Metals Inc. - Key Events
- Table 6: Sierra Metals Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 7: Sierra Metals Inc. - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: Sierra Metals Inc. - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Sierra Metals Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Sierra Metals Inc. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Sierra Metals Inc. - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Sierra Metals Inc. - Solvency
- Figure 5: Sierra Metals Inc. - Valuation