Sidenor S.A. (SIDE) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Sidenor S.A. (SIDE) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sidenor S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Sidenor S.A." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Sidenor S.A."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Sidenor S.A. (SIDENOR) is a producer and trader of steel products. The company offers products such as SD integrated concrete reinforcing systems, merchant bars, wire rod, pipes hollow sections, hot rolled steel plates, and special steels. It also provides other steel products, including wire products, welding products, hard aggregates and building materials, boron flats, THN mining profiles, ploughshare blades, railway connections, and steel balls for grinding. SIDENOR operates its production plants in Thessaloniki, Almyros, Kilkis, Thisvi, Pernik, Nikolic, and Polevskoy. The company has operations in Greece, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Serbia, Albania, and Romania. SIDENOR is headquartered in Athens, Greece.
- 1 Sidenor S.A. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Sidenor S.A. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Sidenor S.A. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Sidenor S.A. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Sidenor S.A. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Sidenor S.A. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Sidenor S.A. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Sidenor S.A. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Sidenor S.A. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Sidenor S.A. - Solvency
- 2.3 Sidenor S.A. - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Sidenor S.A. - Efficiency
- 2.3.2 Sidenor S.A. - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.3 Sidenor S.A. - Liquidity
- 3 Sidenor S.A. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Sidenor S.A. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Sidenor S.A. - Recent Developments
- 5 Sidenor S.A. - Key Events
- 6 Sidenor S.A. - Key Employees
- 7 Sidenor S.A. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Sidenor S.A. - Head Office
- 7.2 Sidenor S.A. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Sidenor S.A. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Sidenor S.A. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Sidenor S.A. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Sidenor S.A. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Sidenor S.A. - Key Events
- Table 6: Sidenor S.A. - Key Employees
- Table 7: Sidenor S.A. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Sidenor S.A. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Sidenor S.A. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Sidenor S.A. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Sidenor S.A. - Solvency
- Figure 5: Sidenor S.A. - Efficiency
- Figure 6: Sidenor S.A. - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 7: Sidenor S.A. - Liquidity