Sicagen India Limited (SICI) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Sicagen India Limited (SICI) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sicagen India Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Sicagen India Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Sicagen India Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Sicagen India Limited (Sicagen) is a building materials manufacturer and distributor. The company operates through its business divisions including building materials, commercial vehicles, drum manufacturing, governor services and boat building. Its products include structural pipes, square and rectangular hollow section, auto pipes, stainless steel pipes and steel, agri pipes, UPVC pipes, CPVC pipes, PVC pipes, seamless pipes, boiler pipes, black pipes, galvanized pipes. Sicagen offers steel pipes and fittings, construction and structural steel, stainless steel sheets, cables and cement. The company provides its products to its customers including retail, institutional, dealers, corporate, builders, agriculturists, fabricators and contractors. It operates as an authorized distributor for Tata Steel, Jindal Pipes, SAIL, Arcelor Mittal, Finolex Cables, Supreme Industries, Maharashtra Seamless, Reliance Industries, Dalmia Cements, Chettinad Cements, Zuari Cement and ACC Cements. The company operates through a network of 29 branches located across South, West and East India. Sicagen is headquartered in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.