Shinsho Corporation (8075) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Shinsho Corporation (8075) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Shinsho Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Shinsho Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Shinsho Corporation"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Shinsho Corporation is an iron and steel products manufacturing and distributing company. The company's products include wire rods, cold roll steel wires, wire ropes, steel plates, zinc coated steel sheets, bar steels, section steels, round reinforcing bars, cold finished steel bars, polished steel bars, steel tubes, steel pipes, steel columns, and special steel products. Its other products comprise stainless steel, steel powders, pig iron, forged products, steel ingots, raw materials, coal, coke, scrap and pig iron, limestone, zinc alloys, electrodes, auxiliary materials, titanium sponge, and chemical products. Shinsho Corporation also provides pulverized slag, copper sheets, strips, dies, aluminium alloys, nonferrous, nickel, vacuum furnaces, and machinery and electronic products. The company's machinery and equipment products include industrial, rubber tire, iron making, plastics, chemical, electrical, energy conservation, environmental, cogeneration, and food processing machinery and equipment, among others. It operates in Chuo Ku, Hakata Ku, and Nakamura Ku, Japan. Shinsho Corporation is headquartered in Chuo Ku, Japan.