Shanta Gold Limited (SHG) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Shanta Gold Limited (SHG) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Shanta Gold Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Shanta Gold Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Shanta Gold Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Shanta Gold Limited (SGL) is a mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, and develops mineral resource properties in Tanzania. Its projects include New Luika Gold mine, Singida, Songea, and Lupa Goldfield projects. SGL's New Luika Gold mine project is located in Chunya Administrative District, Mbeya region in the Lupa Goldfield of south west Tanzania which comprises one prospecting license covering 49 sq km and three mining licenses covering 16 sq km and produces 84,028 ounces of gold deposits. The company's Singida project is located in Ikungi Administrative District, Singida Region, central Tanzania which comprises three prospecting licenses covering approx 92 sq km and three mining licenses covering 30 sq km and produces gold deposits. Its Songea project is located in Mbinga and Songea Administrative Districts in the Ruvuma Region of southern Tanzania which comprises three prospecting licenses covering an area of approximately 65 sq km and produces gold deposits. The company's Lupa Goldfield project is located with the Ubendian model belt and is the second largest goldfield in Tanzania outside of the Lake Victoria Goldfield and has produced 650,000 ounces of gold deposits. SGL is headquartered in Masaki, Tanzania.
- 1 Shanta Gold Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Shanta Gold Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Shanta Gold Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Shanta Gold Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Shanta Gold Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Shanta Gold Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Shanta Gold Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Shanta Gold Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Shanta Gold Limited - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Shanta Gold Limited - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Shanta Gold Limited - Valuation
- 2.3 Shanta Gold Limited - Key Competitors
- 3 Shanta Gold Limited - Recent Developments
- 4 Shanta Gold Limited - Key Events
- 5 Shanta Gold Limited - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Shanta Gold Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Shanta Gold Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Shanta Gold Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Shanta Gold Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Shanta Gold Limited - Key Events
- Table 6: Shanta Gold Limited - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Shanta Gold Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Shanta Gold Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Shanta Gold Limited - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Shanta Gold Limited - Solvency
- Figure 5: Shanta Gold Limited - Valuation