Shah Alloys Ltd (SHAHALLOYS) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Shah Alloys Ltd (SHAHALLOYS) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Shah Alloys Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Shah Alloys Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Shah Alloys Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Shah Alloys Ltd (Shah Alloys) is a steel products manufacturing and distributing company. The company's products include stainless steel, special alloy, special steel, mild steel, carbon steel, armour steel, flat steel, long steel, bright and peeled steel bars, hot rolled coils, hot and cold rolled sheets and plates, and hot and cold rolled annealed and pickled steel products. Its other products comprise skin passed steel, chrome molybdenum steel, abrasion and wear resistant steel, quenched and tempered steel, high tensile steel, corrosion resistant steel, tool steel, pressure vessel steel, and other alloy steel products. Shah Alloys offers services such as induction, melting, refining, wire treatment, casting, shearing, conditioning, gridding, reheating, descaling, rolling, quenching, grinding, polishing, straightening, peeling, testing, and quality assurance and approval services. The company operates in Ghandinagar and Ahmedabad, India. Shah Alloys is headquartered in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India.