Shaftesbury PLC (SHB) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Shaftesbury PLC (SHB) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Shaftesbury PLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Shaftesbury PLC" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Shaftesbury PLC"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Shaftesbury PLC (Shaftesbury) is a real estate investment company. The company provides property investments and rental and lease service. It invests in commercial properties such as shops, restaurants, theaters, cinemas and galleries, museums, and historic sites. Shaftesbury also invests in residential properties. The company's property portfolio includes Carnaby, Chinatown, Charlotte Street, Soho, Seven Dials, St Martin's Courtyard, and Coliseum. It operates through its subsidiaries such as Shaftesbury Carnaby Limited; Shaftesbury Charlotte Street Limited; and Shaftesbury Chinatown Limited; among others. Shaftesbury is headquartered in London, the UK.
- 1 Shaftesbury PLC - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Shaftesbury PLC - Company Overview
- 1.2 Shaftesbury PLC - Major Products and Services
- 2 Shaftesbury PLC - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Shaftesbury PLC - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Shaftesbury PLC - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Shaftesbury PLC - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Shaftesbury PLC - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Shaftesbury PLC - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Shaftesbury PLC - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Shaftesbury PLC - Valuation
- 2.3 Shaftesbury PLC - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Shaftesbury PLC - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Shaftesbury PLC - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Shaftesbury PLC - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Shaftesbury PLC - Liquidity
- 3 Shaftesbury PLC - Recent Developments
- 4 Shaftesbury PLC - Key Events
- 5 Shaftesbury PLC - Key Employees
- 6 Shaftesbury PLC - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Shaftesbury PLC - Head Office
- 6.2 Shaftesbury PLC - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Shaftesbury PLC - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Shaftesbury PLC - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Shaftesbury PLC - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Shaftesbury PLC - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Shaftesbury PLC - Key Events
- Table 6: Shaftesbury PLC - Key Employees
- Table 7: Shaftesbury PLC - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Shaftesbury PLC - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Shaftesbury PLC - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Shaftesbury PLC - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Shaftesbury PLC - Solvency
- Figure 5: Shaftesbury PLC - Valuation
- Figure 6: Shaftesbury PLC - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: Shaftesbury PLC - Efficiency
- Figure 8: Shaftesbury PLC - Valuation
- Figure 9: Shaftesbury PLC - Liquidity