Serengeti Resources Inc. (SIR) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Serengeti Resources Inc. (SIR) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Serengeti Resources Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Serengeti Resources Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Serengeti Resources Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Serengeti Resources Inc. (Serengeti Resources) is a mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores, and develops copper, silver, zinc, lead, and gold deposits in the Quesnel Trough and Stikine Arch of Central Northern British Columbia. It holds interest in Kwanika Copper-Gold project. Serengeti Resources' Kwanika project has defined two closely-separated deposits containing Indicated Resources of 1.23 billion pounds of copper and 1.66 million ounces of gold plus Inferred Resources of 1.25 billion pounds of copper and 0.91 million ounces of gold. The company operates in Canada and Mexico. Serengeti Resources is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1 Serengeti Resources Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Serengeti Resources Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Serengeti Resources Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Serengeti Resources Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Serengeti Resources Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Serengeti Resources Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Serengeti Resources Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Serengeti Resources Inc. - Key Competitors
- 3 Serengeti Resources Inc. - Recent Developments
- 4 Serengeti Resources Inc. - Key Employees
- 5 Serengeti Resources Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Serengeti Resources Inc. - Head Office
- 5.2 Serengeti Resources Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Serengeti Resources Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Serengeti Resources Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Serengeti Resources Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Serengeti Resources Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Serengeti Resources Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 6: Serengeti Resources Inc. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Serengeti Resources Inc. - Financial Position