Serabi Gold PLC (SRB) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Serabi Gold PLC (SRB) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Serabi Gold PLC"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Serabi Gold PLC" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Serabi Gold PLC"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Serabi Gold plc (Serabi) is a mineral exploration company. The company carries out evaluation and development of gold deposits in Brazil. Its Jardim do Ouro project includes the 100% owned Palito Gold mine located in the Tapajos region of northern Brazil and exploration licenses covering 53,000 hectares of exploration tenements. Serabi's subsidiary, Serabi Mineracao SA holds mining and environmental licenses for the Palito mine. The company's other projects include Modelo Project, the Pison Project and the Sucuba Project, located in an area known as the Tapajos region of the State of Para in Brazil. Its Sao Chico gold project is located about 23 km to the south west of the Palito mine covering an area of 1,416 hectares. Serabi is headquartered in London, the UK.
- 1 Serabi Gold PLC - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Serabi Gold PLC - Company Overview
- 1.2 Serabi Gold PLC - Major Products and Services
- 2 Serabi Gold PLC - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Serabi Gold PLC - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Serabi Gold PLC - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Serabi Gold PLC - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Serabi Gold PLC - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Serabi Gold PLC - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Serabi Gold PLC - Solvency
- 2.3 Serabi Gold PLC - Key Competitors
- 3 Serabi Gold PLC - Recent Developments
- 4 Serabi Gold PLC - Key Employees
- 5 Serabi Gold PLC - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Serabi Gold PLC - Head Office
- 5.2 Serabi Gold PLC - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Serabi Gold PLC - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Serabi Gold PLC - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Serabi Gold PLC - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Serabi Gold PLC - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Serabi Gold PLC - Key Employees
- Table 6: Serabi Gold PLC - Subsidiaries
- Table 7: Serabi Gold PLC - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Serabi Gold PLC - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Serabi Gold PLC - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Serabi Gold PLC - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Serabi Gold PLC - Solvency