Schuler AG (SCUN) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Schuler AG (SCUN) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Schuler AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Schuler AG" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Schuler AG"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Schuler AG (Schuler), a subsidiary of Andritz AG, is a manufacturer and distributor of metal forming machines, systems, and dies. The company offers metal forming presses, automation solutions, tools, process technology and service for metalworking industry, and automotive light weighting. Its products include bed cushions, blank washers, destacker, dies, edge processing machines, exit-side conveyors bending machines, compact crossbar presses, single presses, and downstream presses. Schuler also provides hammers, cold extrusion, crank presses, lined pipe presses, platinum washers, prototype tools, swivel scissors, and simulators, among others. The company serves automotive, forging, appliance, packaging, railway, energy, and electrical industry. It operates in Germany, the US, Switzerland, Russia, Mexico, Brazil, France, India, Italy, Thailand, and China. Schuler is headquartered in Goppingen, Germany.