Scana Industrier ASA (SCI) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Scana Industrier ASA (SCI) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Scana Industrier ASA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Scana Industrier ASA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Scana Industrier ASA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Scana Industrier ASA (Scana) is a diversified company. The company operates through its five business divisions such as energy, propulsion, offshore, property, and other business. Its energy division offers products which include joints, valve blocks, tubing hangers, turbine generator shafts, water turbine shafts, steam and gas turbine shafts, and compressor shafts. Scana's propulsion division provides gear and controllable pitch propellers, propulsion systems, electronic remote control systems, uterus drive and control systems, and tunnel thrusters. The company's offshore division offers hydraulic actuators and valve control systems. Its services include after-sales services, training, consulting and monitoring, and engineering and design services. The company has operations across Norway. Scana is headquartered in Stavanger, Norway.
- 1 Scana Industrier ASA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Scana Industrier ASA - Company Overview
- 1.2 Scana Industrier ASA - Major Products and Services
- 2 Scana Industrier ASA - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Scana Industrier ASA - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Scana Industrier ASA - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Scana Industrier ASA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Scana Industrier ASA - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Scana Industrier ASA - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Scana Industrier ASA - Solvency
- 2.3 Scana Industrier ASA - Key Competitors
- 3 Scana Industrier ASA - Recent Developments
- 4 Scana Industrier ASA - Key Events
- 5 Scana Industrier ASA - Key Employees
- 6 Scana Industrier ASA - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Scana Industrier ASA - Head Office
- 6.2 Scana Industrier ASA - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Scana Industrier ASA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Scana Industrier ASA - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Scana Industrier ASA - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Scana Industrier ASA - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Scana Industrier ASA - Key Events
- Table 6: Scana Industrier ASA - Key Employees
- Table 7: Scana Industrier ASA - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Scana Industrier ASA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Scana Industrier ASA - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Scana Industrier ASA - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Scana Industrier ASA - Solvency