Samwhan Corporation (360) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Samwhan Corporation (360) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Samwhan Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Samwhan Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Samwhan Corporation"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Samwhan Corporation (Samwhan) is a construction service provider. The company offers services such as civil works, architectural works, plant works, and overseas works. Its civil works include construction of subways, expressways, bridges, railways, and leisure facilities; and architecture works comprise construction of apartments, education facilities, residential and commercial complexes, medical facilities, office buildings, cultural centers, and hotels, among others. Samwhan's plant works include constructions of power plants, steel plants, water and sewage treatment plants, and other industrial facilities. The company also conducts overseas construction projects. It operates through its offices in Asia, America, the Middle East, Africa, and Europe. Samwhan is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.
- 1 Samwhan Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Samwhan Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 Samwhan Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 Samwhan Corporation - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Samwhan Corporation - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Samwhan Corporation - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Samwhan Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Samwhan Corporation - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Samwhan Corporation - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Samwhan Corporation - Solvency
- 2.3 Samwhan Corporation - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Samwhan Corporation - Efficiency
- 2.3.2 Samwhan Corporation - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.3 Samwhan Corporation - Liquidity
- 3 Samwhan Corporation - Key Events
- 4 Samwhan Corporation - Key Employees
- 5 Samwhan Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Samwhan Corporation - Head Office
- 5.2 Samwhan Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Samwhan Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Samwhan Corporation - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Samwhan Corporation - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Samwhan Corporation - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Samwhan Corporation - Key Events
- Table 6: Samwhan Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 7: Samwhan Corporation - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Samwhan Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Samwhan Corporation - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Samwhan Corporation - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Samwhan Corporation - Solvency
- Figure 5: Samwhan Corporation - Efficiency
- Figure 6: Samwhan Corporation - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 7: Samwhan Corporation - Liquidity