- 1 Sampo plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Sampo plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Sampo plc - Business Description
- 1.3 Sampo plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Sampo plc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Sampo plc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Sampo plc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Sampo plc - Total Revenues and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Sampo plc - Total Premiums Earned
- 2.2.3 Sampo plc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.4 Sampo plc - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.5 Sampo plc - Valuation
- 2.3 Sampo plc - Key Competitors
- 3 Sampo plc - Recent Developments
- 4 Sampo plc - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Sampo plc - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Sampo plc - Strengths
- 4.3 Sampo plc - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Sampo plc - Opportunities
- 4.5 Sampo plc - Threats
- 5 Sampo plc - Company Statement
- 6 Sampo plc - History
- 7 Sampo plc - Key Employees
- 8 Sampo plc - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Sampo plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Sampo plc - Head Office
- 9.2 Sampo plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Ratio Definitions
- 10.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Sampo plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Sampo plc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Sampo plc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Sampo plc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Sampo plc - History
- Table 6: Sampo plc - Key Employees
- Table 7: Sampo plc - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Sampo plc - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Sampo plc - Total Revenues and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Sampo plc - Total Premiums Earned
- Figure 3: Sampo plc - Financial Position
- Figure 4: Sampo plc - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 5: Sampo plc - Valuation
Sampo plc (SAMAS) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Sampo plc (SAMAS) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sampo plc"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Sampo plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Sampo plc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Sampo plc (Sampo) is an insurance solutions provider based in Finland. The company provides a broad range of property and casualty, and life insurance products and services to its customers. The company's product portfolio includes life insurance, motor insurance, accident insurance, travel insurance, homeowner insurance, livestock insurance, forest insurance, liability insurance, cargo insurance, casualty insurance, health insurance, property insurance, marine insurance, personal insurance and pension products. In addition, it offers wealth management services, investment services and risk management services. The company markets its property and casualty insurance and life insurance products under If and Mandatum Life brands, respectively. The company operates across Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Russia, and the Baltic countries. Sampo is headquartered in Helsinki, Finland.