Sameer Africa Ltd. - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Sameer Africa Ltd. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sameer Africa Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Sameer Africa Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Sameer Africa Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Sameer Africa Ltd. (Sameer) is a manufacturer of tires. The company manufactures and distributes wide range of tires for two-wheelers, passenger cars, utility vehicles, vans, trucks, light commercial vehicles, tractors, buses, and truck trailers. It also offers products includes flaps, and tubes. The company has manufacturing facilities in Nairobi, Kenya. The company offers products of various brands include Yana, Achilles, Bridgestone, and Summit Tires. The company also markets its products to Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda and Burundi. The company is a subsidiary of Sameer Investments Limited. (Sameer Group). Sameer Group is a conglomerate operates in agriculture, manufacturing, high-tech, construction, transport and finance. Sameer is headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya.
- 1 Sameer Africa Ltd. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Sameer Africa Ltd. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Sameer Africa Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Sameer Africa Ltd. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Sameer Africa Ltd. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Sameer Africa Ltd. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Sameer Africa Ltd. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Sameer Africa Ltd. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Sameer Africa Ltd. - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Sameer Africa Ltd. - Solvency
- 2.3 Sameer Africa Ltd. - Key Competitors
- 3 Sameer Africa Ltd. - Recent Developments
- 4 Sameer Africa Ltd. - Key Employees
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Sameer Africa Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Sameer Africa Ltd. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Sameer Africa Ltd. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Sameer Africa Ltd. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Sameer Africa Ltd. - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Sameer Africa Ltd. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Sameer Africa Ltd. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Sameer Africa Ltd. - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Sameer Africa Ltd. - Solvency