Sama Resources Inc. (SME) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Sama Resources Inc. (SME) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sama Resources Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Sama Resources Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Sama Resources Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Sama Resources Inc. (Sama Resources) is a mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores, and develops nickel-copper sulphide and laterite resources in West Africa. Its projects include Samapleu Nickel-Copper-Palladium, Yepleu Prospect, Lola Nickel-Cobalt-Scandium, and Lola Graphite. Sama Resources Samapleu project is located approximately 600 km northwest of Abidjan and encompasses approximately 446 square km. The company's Lola Project is 100% owned by the Company and is located approximately 1,000 kilometers East of Conakry. Lola Graphite Project is located near the town of Lola in eastern Guinea, a 1,000 km from Conakry. It has operations in Canada and South Africa. Sama Resources is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1 Sama Resources Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Sama Resources Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Sama Resources Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Sama Resources Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Sama Resources Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Sama Resources Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Sama Resources Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Sama Resources Inc. - Key Competitors
- 3 Sama Resources Inc. - Recent Developments
- 4 Sama Resources Inc. - Key Events
- 5 Sama Resources Inc. - Key Employees
- 6 Sama Resources Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Sama Resources Inc. - Head Office
- 6.2 Sama Resources Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Sama Resources Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Sama Resources Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Sama Resources Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Sama Resources Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Sama Resources Inc. - Key Events
- Table 6: Sama Resources Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 7: Sama Resources Inc. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Sama Resources Inc. - Financial Position