Saint-Gobain plc : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Saint-Gobain plc : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Saint-Gobain plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Saint-Gobain plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Saint-Gobain plc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Saint-Gobain Limited (Saint-Gobain) designs, produces and distributes construction materials. The company offers construction products, materials, packaging and building products. Saint-Gobain also offers insulation, heating, plumbing, decorative surfaces, and insulation solutions. Its portfolio of products includes dry lining, tiles, timber, and power tools. In addition, the company offers flat glass, high performance materials, glass containers, jars and bottles for food and beverage sector. Saint-Gobain caters its products and services to residential, healthcare, education, commercial, retail and leisure, renovation and refurbishment, infrastructure, and industrial sectors. The company operates in the UK and Ireland through a network of more than 1000 outlets. Saint-Gobain operates as a part of Compagnie de Saint-Gobain, and is headquartered in Coventry, England, UK.
- 1 Saint-Gobain plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Saint-Gobain plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Saint-Gobain plc - Business Description
- 1.3 Saint-Gobain plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Saint-Gobain plc - Recent Developments
- 3 Saint-Gobain plc - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Saint-Gobain plc - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Saint-Gobain plc - Strengths
- 3.3 Saint-Gobain plc - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Saint-Gobain plc - Opportunities
- 3.5 Saint-Gobain plc - Threats
- 4 Saint-Gobain plc - Company Statement
- 5 Saint-Gobain plc - History
- 6 Saint-Gobain plc - Key Employees
- 7 Saint-Gobain plc - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 Saint-Gobain plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Saint-Gobain plc - Head Office
- 8.2 Saint-Gobain plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Saint-Gobain plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Saint-Gobain plc - History
- Table 3: Saint-Gobain plc - Key Employees
- Table 4: Saint-Gobain plc - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Saint-Gobain plc - Subsidiaries