SSAB AB - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "SSAB AB - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "SSAB AB"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "SSAB AB" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "SSAB AB"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
SSAB AB (SSAB) is a manufacturer and distributor of steel products. The company provides tempered steels, steel plates and quenched steels. Its products include chromium carbide overlay plate, structural steel, CSA structural steel, wear plate, cold rolled steel, pre-painted steel, protection plate, and ready-to-use engineering and tool steel. SSAB offers services such as technical development support, technical support, workshop support, training, handbooks, and tools. The company also offers advanced logistic solutions including stock services, mill-direct deliveries, processing and logistics management solutions. It operates in Lulea, Oxelosund, and Borlange, Sweden. SSAB is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
- 1 SSAB AB - Business Analysis
- 1.1 SSAB AB - Company Overview
- 1.2 SSAB AB - Major Products and Services
- 2 SSAB AB - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 SSAB AB - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 SSAB AB - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 SSAB AB - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 SSAB AB - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 SSAB AB - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 SSAB AB - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 SSAB AB - Solvency
- 2.3 SSAB AB - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 SSAB AB - Efficiency
- 2.3.2 SSAB AB - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.3 SSAB AB - Liquidity
- 3 SSAB AB - Recent Developments
- 4 SSAB AB - Key Events
- 5 SSAB AB - Key Employees
- 6 SSAB AB - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 SSAB AB - Head Office
- 6.2 SSAB AB - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: SSAB AB - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: SSAB AB - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: SSAB AB - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: SSAB AB - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: SSAB AB - Key Events
- Table 6: SSAB AB - Key Employees
- Table 7: SSAB AB - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: SSAB AB - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: SSAB AB - Financial Position
- Figure 3: SSAB AB - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: SSAB AB - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: SSAB AB - Solvency
- Figure 6: SSAB AB - Efficiency
- Figure 7: SSAB AB - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 8: SSAB AB - Liquidity