SLM Corporation (SLM) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "SLM Corporation (SLM) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "SLM Corporation"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "SLM Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "SLM Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
SLM Corporation (Sallie Mae) is a financial services firm. It specializes in providing education finance to students and families. The company's offerings include undergraduate student loans, graduate student loans, K-12 loans, money market accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposits, credit cards and 529 college savings plans. The company also offers various insurance products such as tuition refund insurance, student protection plan, international student health insurance, short-term medical insurance, auto insurance, life insurance, health insurance and renters insurance to graduates and young adults. It also provides financial services to college campuses, and federal and state governments. Sallie Mae is headquartered in Newark, Delaware, the US.
- 1 SLM Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 SLM Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 SLM Corporation - Business Description
- 1.3 SLM Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 SLM Corporation - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 SLM Corporation - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 SLM Corporation - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 SLM Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 SLM Corporation - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 SLM Corporation - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 SLM Corporation - Valuation
- 2.3 SLM Corporation - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 SLM Corporation - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 SLM Corporation - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 SLM Corporation - Valuation
- 3 SLM Corporation - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 SLM Corporation - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 SLM Corporation - Recent Developments
- 5 SLM Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 SLM Corporation - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 SLM Corporation - Strengths
- 5.3 SLM Corporation - Weaknesses
- 5.4 SLM Corporation - Opportunities
- 5.5 SLM Corporation - Threats
- 6 SLM Corporation - Company Statement
- 7 SLM Corporation - History
- 8 SLM Corporation - Key Employees
- 9 SLM Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 SLM Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 SLM Corporation - Head Office
- 10.2 SLM Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: SLM Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: SLM Corporation - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: SLM Corporation - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: SLM Corporation - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: SLM Corporation - History
- Table 6: SLM Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 7: SLM Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: SLM Corporation - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: SLM Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: SLM Corporation - Financial Position
- Figure 3: SLM Corporation - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: SLM Corporation - Valuation
- Figure 5: SLM Corporation - Market Capitalization
- Figure 6: SLM Corporation - Efficiency
- Figure 7: SLM Corporation - Valuation