SJW Corp. (SJW) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "SJW Corp. (SJW) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "SJW Corp."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "SJW Corp." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "SJW Corp."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
SJW Corp. (SJW) is an investment holding company. The company operates through its subsidiaries such as San Jose Water Company, SJW Land Company, SJWTX, Inc., and Texas Water Alliance Limited. It offers services such as water utility services, non-terrified services, developing and providing water supply, commercial building rentals and operations, and real estate services. SJW's water utility services include production, purchase, storage, purification, distribution, and wholesale and retail sales of water. The company's non-terrified services comprise water system operations, maintenance agreements, and antenna leases. It has operations throughout the US. SJW is headquartered in San Jose, California, the US.
- 1 SJW Corp. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 SJW Corp. - Company Overview
- 1.2 SJW Corp. - Major Products and Services
- 2 SJW Corp. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 SJW Corp. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 SJW Corp. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 SJW Corp. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 SJW Corp. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 SJW Corp. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 SJW Corp. - Solvency
- 2.2.5 SJW Corp. - Valuation
- 2.3 SJW Corp. - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 SJW Corp. - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 SJW Corp. - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 SJW Corp. - Valuation
- 2.3.4 SJW Corp. - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.5 SJW Corp. - Liquidity
- 3 SJW Corp. - Recent Developments
- 4 SJW Corp. - Key Events
- 5 SJW Corp. - Key Employees
- 6 SJW Corp. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 SJW Corp. - Head Office
- 6.2 SJW Corp. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: SJW Corp. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: SJW Corp. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: SJW Corp. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: SJW Corp. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: SJW Corp. - Key Events
- Table 6: SJW Corp. - Key Employees
- Table 7: SJW Corp. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: SJW Corp. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: SJW Corp. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: SJW Corp. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: SJW Corp. - Solvency
- Figure 5: SJW Corp. - Valuation
- Figure 6: SJW Corp. - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: SJW Corp. - Efficiency
- Figure 8: SJW Corp. - Valuation
- Figure 9: SJW Corp. - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 10: SJW Corp. - Liquidity