- 1 SEAH Holdings Corp. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 SEAH Holdings Corp. - Company Overview
- 1.2 SEAH Holdings Corp. - Major Products and Services
- 2 SEAH Holdings Corp. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 SEAH Holdings Corp. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 SEAH Holdings Corp. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 SEAH Holdings Corp. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 SEAH Holdings Corp. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 SEAH Holdings Corp. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 SEAH Holdings Corp. - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 SEAH Holdings Corp. - Solvency
- 2.2.6 SEAH Holdings Corp. - Valuation
- 2.3 SEAH Holdings Corp. - Key Competitors
- 3 SEAH Holdings Corp. - Key Employees
- 4 SEAH Holdings Corp. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 4.1 SEAH Holdings Corp. - Head Office
- 4.2 SEAH Holdings Corp. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: SEAH Holdings Corp. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: SEAH Holdings Corp. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: SEAH Holdings Corp. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: SEAH Holdings Corp. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: SEAH Holdings Corp. - Key Employees
- Table 6: SEAH Holdings Corp. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: SEAH Holdings Corp. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: SEAH Holdings Corp. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: SEAH Holdings Corp. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: SEAH Holdings Corp. - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: SEAH Holdings Corp. - Solvency
- Figure 6: SEAH Holdings Corp. - Valuation
SEAH Holdings Corp. (58650) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "SEAH Holdings Corp. (58650) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "SEAH Holdings Corp."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "SEAH Holdings Corp." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "SEAH Holdings Corp."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
SEAH Holdings Corp. (SEAH) is an investment holding company. The company manufactures general-purpose steel tubing, heat exchanger pipes, mechanical tubing, pipes for high pressure service, spiral welded pipes, steel pipe columns, stainless steel pipes, hot-dipped galvanized steel sheets, titanium tubing and pre-coated metal. It also provides leased-line services to mobile communication operators, corporations and financial institutions for system multimedia and network integration, enterprise resource planning and system management services. In addition, SEAH supplies natural gas; offers transportation services for export and import shipments and installs industrial and plant equipment. The company also provides plumbing services, engineering and maintenance services on machinery, and technical consulting on maintenance and repairs. It operates business through its subsidiaries, such as SeAH Besteel Corporation, SeAH Special Steel Co., Ltd., SeAH ENT CO., LTD, SeAH Networks Co., Ltd. and SeAH Metals & Solution, among others. SEAH is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.