SDC- Investimentos, SGPS, S.A. (SCOAE) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "SDC- Investimentos, SGPS, S.A. (SCOAE) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "SDC- Investimentos, SGPS, S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "SDC- Investimentos, SGPS, S.A." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "SDC- Investimentos, SGPS, S.A."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
SDC- Investimentos, SGPS, S.A. (SDC- Investimentos), formerly known as Grupo Soares Da Costa, SGPS, SA, operates as a construction and public works sector company. The company is involved in the planning, designing, construction and maintenance of buildings, infrastructure facilities, tunnels, and residential and commercial buildings. The company involves in real estate and infrastructure management. The company caters to the needs of education, culture and sports, housing, office and retail, hotels and tourism, restoration and rehabilitation, health care, airports, roads and highways, railway and environmental sectors. The company's projects include Corgo's Viaduct, Transmontana Motorway, Serra da Estrela Inn, Ilha (Island) Hotel, Dipanda Towers, and Museum of Science and Technology. It operates in Europe, Asia, Africa and South America. SDC- Investimentos is headquartered in Porto, Portugal.