Ryobi Limited (5851) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Ryobi Limited (5851) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ryobi Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Ryobi Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Ryobi Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Ryobi Limited (Ryobi) is a manufacturer and distributor of die-castings. The company offers die cast products such as cylinder blocks, transmission cases, and automobile sub frames. It provides power tools which include electric power tools, lawn and garden equipment, blower vacuums, angle grinders, planers, and cordless driver drills. Ryobi also offers builders' hardware such as door closers, floor hinges, sliding door closers, automatic door operators, and hardware; and printing equipment. The company's aluminum die-castings are used in automobiles, motorcycles, appliances, and office equipment. It has operations in Fuchu-shi, Takatsuki-shi, Fuchu-shi, Kita-ku, and Minato-ku, Japan. Ryobi is headquartered in Fuchu-shi, Japan.
- 1 Ryobi Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Ryobi Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Ryobi Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Ryobi Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Ryobi Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Ryobi Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Ryobi Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Ryobi Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Ryobi Limited - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Ryobi Limited - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Ryobi Limited - Solvency
- 2.2.6 Ryobi Limited - Valuation
- 2.3 Ryobi Limited - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Ryobi Limited - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Ryobi Limited - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Ryobi Limited - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Ryobi Limited - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.5 Ryobi Limited - Liquidity
- 3 Ryobi Limited - Recent Developments
- 4 Ryobi Limited - Key Events
- 5 Ryobi Limited - Key Employees
- 6 Ryobi Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Ryobi Limited - Head Office
- 6.2 Ryobi Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Ryobi Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Ryobi Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Ryobi Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Ryobi Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Ryobi Limited - Key Events
- Table 6: Ryobi Limited - Key Employees
- Table 7: Ryobi Limited - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: Ryobi Limited - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Ryobi Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Ryobi Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Ryobi Limited - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Ryobi Limited - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Ryobi Limited - Solvency
- Figure 6: Ryobi Limited - Valuation
- Figure 7: Ryobi Limited - Market Capitalization
- Figure 8: Ryobi Limited - Efficiency
- Figure 9: Ryobi Limited - Valuation
- Figure 10: Ryobi Limited - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 11: Ryobi Limited - Liquidity