Russel Metals Inc. (RUS) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Russel Metals Inc. (RUS) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Russel Metals Inc."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Russel Metals Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Russel Metals Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Russel Metals Inc. (Russel Metals) is a metal distribution company. The company conducts its metal distribution business through three categories such as metals service centers, energy products, and steel distributors. Its metals service centers category provides processing and distribution services of metal products in various sizes, shapes, and specifications comprising carbon hot rolled and cold finished steel, stainless steel, pipe and tubular products, aluminum and other non-ferrous specialty metals. Russel Metals's energy product category offers distribution of oil country tubular goods, tubes, line pipe, valves, and fittings to the energy industry in Western Canada and the US. The company's steel distributors category provides carbon steel plate and coils, pipe and tubing products, and structural beams. It caters to machinery and equipment manufacturing, shipbuilding, construction, and natural resources industries. Russel Metals is headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
3 Russel Metals Inc. - Recent Developments4 Russel Metals Inc. - Key Events5 Russel Metals Inc. - Key Employees6 Russel Metals Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries6.1 Russel Metals Inc. - Head Office6.2 Russel Metals Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries7 Appendix7.1 Methodology7.2 Ratio Definitions7.3 DisclaimerList of TablesTable 1: Russel Metals Inc. - Major Products and ServicesTable 2: Russel Metals Inc. - Key Ratios - AnnualTable 3: Russel Metals Inc. - Key Ratios - InterimTable 4: Russel Metals Inc. - Key Capital Market IndicatorsTable 5: Russel Metals Inc. - Key EventsTable 6: Russel Metals Inc. - Key EmployeesTable 7: Russel Metals Inc. - SubsidiariesTable 8: Russel Metals Inc. - LocationsList of FiguresFigure 1: Russel Metals Inc. - Revenue and Operating ProfitFigure 2: Russel Metals Inc. - Financial PositionFigure 3: Russel Metals Inc. - Net Debt vs. Gearing RatioFigure 4: Russel Metals Inc. - Operational EfficiencyFigure 5: Russel Metals Inc. - SolvencyFigure 6: Russel Metals Inc. - Valuation
- 1 Russel Metals Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Russel Metals Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Russel Metals Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Russel Metals Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Russel Metals Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Russel Metals Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Russel Metals Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Russel Metals Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Russel Metals Inc. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Russel Metals Inc. - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Russel Metals Inc. - Solvency
- 2.2.6 Russel Metals Inc. - Valuation
- 2.3 Russel Metals Inc. - Key Competitors