Rockwell Diamonds Inc. (RDI) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Rockwell Diamonds Inc. (RDI) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Rockwell Diamonds Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Rockwell Diamonds Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Rockwell Diamonds Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Rockwell Diamonds Inc. (Rockwell) is a mining and development company. The company acquires, explores, and develops diamond resource properties. Its projects include Remhoogte and Holsloot, Saxendrift, Niewejaarskraal, and Wouterspan projects. Rockwell's Remhoogte and Holsloot project is located approximately 195km southwest of Kimberley in the Northern Cape Province of South Africa covering an area of 2,634 hectares and produces diamond deposits. The company's Saxendrift project is located on the south bank of the Middle Orange River and adjacent to the Wouterspan property covering an area of 5,142 hectares and produces diamond deposits. Its Niewejaarskraal project is located 57km southwest of Douglas in the Herbert district of the Northern Cape Province and produces diamond deposits. Rockwell's Wouterspan project is located near Douglas, South Africa covering an area of 7,409.4 hectares and produces diamond deposits. The company operates in South Africa and Canada. Rockwell is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1 Rockwell Diamonds Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Rockwell Diamonds Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Rockwell Diamonds Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Rockwell Diamonds Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Rockwell Diamonds Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Rockwell Diamonds Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Rockwell Diamonds Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Rockwell Diamonds Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Rockwell Diamonds Inc. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Rockwell Diamonds Inc. - Solvency
- 2.3 Rockwell Diamonds Inc. - Key Competitors
- 3 Rockwell Diamonds Inc. - Recent Developments
- 4 Rockwell Diamonds Inc. - Key Events
- 5 Rockwell Diamonds Inc. - Key Employees
- 6 Rockwell Diamonds Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Rockwell Diamonds Inc. - Head Office
- 6.2 Rockwell Diamonds Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Rockwell Diamonds Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Rockwell Diamonds Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Rockwell Diamonds Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Rockwell Diamonds Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Rockwell Diamonds Inc. - Key Events
- Table 6: Rockwell Diamonds Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 7: Rockwell Diamonds Inc. - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Rockwell Diamonds Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Rockwell Diamonds Inc. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Rockwell Diamonds Inc. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Rockwell Diamonds Inc. - Solvency